Re: [DML] news from 717 !

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Henry" <henry@xxxx> wrote:
> > It appears the car was actually thoroughly inspected by drug
> > inspectors, as the owner found lots of missing or loose screws (
>

> So maybe the old "cocaine in the seats/wheels" joke isn't a joke
afterall!!   :)

> -Hank

Or perhaps because people won't let that urband legend die, and
people are stupid enough to believe it! Or better yet, because it was
probably a vehicle involved in an investigation, it was tore apart
for a general inspection, like many cars at the border crossing are!
</candy_coated mode>

Seriously, I'm not laughing, and I'm not smiling. Drug related jokes
have no place here on the DML. To myself, and many others, that's as
degrading as typing in a racial epithet. JZD's arrest is known
history. And while none of deny it, a good number of us have worked
VERY hard to fight the stigma associated with it. So it's very sad to
see this come from a fellow owner...

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"