[DML] Clutch bleeding-- Solved!

Thanks Ej and David T.
I was able to wiggle on an 8mm box wrench (I was using open end
wrench), then I tapped it with my hand and it loosened right up! I
didn't even think of using a socket to initially loosen it but I sure
will now. Since the screw was starting to round off, I'll replace it
anyway since I have good access to it. Thanks for the help.
Mike
5623