[DML] Re: Insurance

EJ and others,

Although not an option for most folks, I get around my limited
mileage restriction for Delorean cars with my insurance company
by owning several Deloreans.  When I rack up some heavy miles
on one, I just switch over to another Delorean and drive that
one for a while.  No, I do not have a Delorean for each day of
the week (at least not street legal Deloreans, for street use).

Since I do have lots of cars insured, my rates are about half
of what most folks pay for their Delorean insurance.  I usually
share driving duties with two Deloreans, with under 6,000 miles
each per year during the Spring through Fall months in Chicago.

Later,
Rich W.