Re: [DML] Stainless steel problems PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Re: [DML] Stainless steel problems PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Hi,

You don't happen to keep the car in a garage that has an asbestos
roof by any chance do you?

I have seen cars that have een in garages with corrigated asbestos
roofs and when the roof drips in leaves marks on the stainless and it
is actually a form of corosion that can be very damaging to the
stainless.

or so I am told by a stainless steel buff

James

is