[DML] Cleaning the stainless steel body

My 1981 DeLorean VIN 6667 purchased about two months ago was quite dirty and
dull from sitting outside for more than two years.

I have washed it with auto wash soap, wiped it with a Windex wipe and
cleaned it with stainless steel polish.  While that improved the finish, it
did not fully bring it back.

This last weekend I did a three step washing process:
    1.  I washed it with the auto wash soap to remove
         the dirt from the surface.
    2.   I washed it with baking soda on a sponge
          covered with a rough fabric but soft enough
          not to scratch.
    3.   I washed it, again, with auto wash soap to clean
           away any residue of the baking soda.

It looks the best it has since I purchased it.  I plan to use baking soda
again and some more of the stainless steel cleaner to further improve on it.

Roland Smith
Oakland, California
VIN 6667 .