[DML] Re: Manuel transmission fluid?

It uses 85W90 gear oil. Get the manual for the details, but a couple
of hints:

Remove the filler plug FIRST. There's nothing quite like removing the
drain plug, letting all the oil out, and then discovering that the
filler plug is frozen.

Get some sort of pump. Worst part of the job is getting 90W oil thru
a 1/4 hose uphill back into the trans. I made up a pressure tank
since I seem to do this a lot, but you can get a small oil pump
(looks like a big ketchup pump) at auto stores or Harbor Freight.

The clutch line ends at the slave cylinder on top of the trans next
to the engine. Hard to find but it's there. Even harder to find the
bleeder valve. Best bet is to get someone to show you. Where are you
located? There are knowledgeable owners everywhere.

Dave S