[DML] Re: Coolant Leak Problem HELP ME!

You cannot get to any of these parts easily and to remove the water
pump you have to get the intake manifold off and to get the manifold
off you have to disassemble the fuel system. If it is the origional
water pump then you probably still have the origional hoses underneath
too. It ALL should be replaced. Call the venders and get their prices
for the Master Water Pump Kit. You might as well tune it up too so ask
about those prices. If you didn't overheat the motor at least you
don't have to pull the heads! BTW you didn't have to remove the rear
facia.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757