Re: [DML] Coolant Leak Problem HELP ME!

There are two articles on changing the water pump in the DMCnews tech
section. You won't be able to (or at the very least it'll be extremely
tough to) undo the top 45 degree hoses on the pump without taking the
intake manifold off. The hoses at the back which are 99% certain to be
the cause will need to be done up after replacing them - which you
definitely can't do without taking the intake manifold off.

http://www.dmcnews.com/techmain.htm

Taking the intake off is a daunting task when you first attempt it, but
having done a large number of them, I can strip an intake in about 20
minutes now. Putting it back together's a bit more time consuming though!!!

Remember to change the 6 O-rings as well. If they've not been changed
since the car was new, they'll be like plastic and won't seal worth a
damn once separated.

Martin