[DML] Flooded Car, need advice...

Hey Guys,

I'm stupid I know, its just this antzy feeling that spring has and my
being without the car of my dreams for literaly years.  So I am going
to ask a redundant question because I already know the answer.  I
have found a really good deal on a car that runs great and looks
fairly well inside and out.  However the car has been flooded in the
recent past.

Now I want people to say that its a bad move because of the frame
rust that has developed and that this kind of water damage (to the
frame) is much worse than the salt buildup over the years.  I just
want a couple of your oppinions.  I wont say anything good or bad
about this particular car except to say that the price is almost too
good to pass up, the car runs well, and it has been flooded in the
last 2 years.

Replies to the list are pertainant in my humble oppinion, but private
emails will help keep the bandwidth down a bit.  Thanks...

Tom Porter
Maine, USA