[DML] Re: Deloreans on TV - Monster Nation 1

[DML] Re: Deloreans on TV - Monster Nation 1

And while we are on the subject of the Rock Crawler, a big thanks to
Rich and Steve for bringing it to the St. Louis World of Wheels
show!  We also had three DeLoreans displayed with the GT40 and the
group attracted alot of attention.  And that attention was positive.
The show reflected very well on the D owners who participated in the
build of the RC and that positive view is spreading to other D owners.

Thanks again to Rich and the build team for the positive effect the
GT40 is having on the DeLorean community.

Ron