[DML] On/Off Switch

Thanks to everyone who offered advise on this.  I got an meter and did
find that any combination works for the 3 prongs.
My flux is installed and working fine.  I did install an in-line fuse
from the battery to protect the system from the 1.21 gigawatts
that this sucker puts out!

I wasn't able to install the other switch on the passenger side "dummy"
hole because I have a wiring harness running underneath it that prevents
the switch from fully inserting into the hole.  I tried numerous times
to move the harness but it seemed that the only way to really get to it
was to remove/raise the center console and re-position it.   I wasn't up
for that task as it's still a bit chilly here in Maine.

Thanks again for the advise

Tom