[DML] Just Enjoy......

I appreciate all the information and advice that I have gotten from the
posts in the past but sometimes I go back and forth between reading and
not reading them.  Sometimes it seems people get into "Pissing Matches"
about who is "utlimately" right and "who is wrong" or keeping your car
in "pure" condition, and it really becomes a turnoff when the lecturing
starts.   How about this concept:  "Share your IDEAS and EXPERIENCES.
In the end be open minded to new ideas, approaches, and experiences.
The individual owner is free to do what they want with their own car".

All I can say is that I have done things with/to my car that others
might find objectionable.  I have posted about it as general knowledge
or information.  If you agree: Fine.  If not.Fine.

In the end it comes down to one thing.   I LOVE MY CAR!   I love to
drive it, I love ot show it, and I love to hang out with other delorean
owners...not just to "geek out" and talk about the car, but to get to
know the people themselves!  I have made many new friends via the DMC
community and to me, that is just as important as owning the car.  But
it doesn't change the fact that... I LOVE MY CAR AND ALWAYS WILL!

Kevin Abato
Vin# 16680