[DML] Re: Re: Grounding Each Speaker Individually (was: sound systemupgr

[DML] Re: Re: Grounding Each Speaker Individually (was: sound systemupgrading)

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 23:10:35 -0000, Bill Robertson wrote:

> The 4 speaker grounds come together within an inch or so of the
> factory harness connector. Is easy to make your connections there and
> ground each speaker individually. Don't know about blowing anything
> up, but you definitely will get terrible feedback otherwise.

I know Bill and agree. And with a chance of being flamed; I just cut
the wiring and re-wired to the ISO-standard commonly used now...
I also cut the original Radio Bracket to accept my DIN-size Head Unit.

But the whole idea of using VideoBob's little Harness Kit is not having
to cut any wires. The standard Harness only has 9 wires in it, while
most modern stereos are connected with 12 to 16 (or more) wires...

So I'm very curious how this problem was addressed...

JAN van de Wouw

Thinking Different...   Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000