Re: [DML] Re: A/C Fascia Panel Reproduction? WHEN?

Re: [DML] Re: A/C Fascia Panel Reproduction? WHEN?

Hi everyone!

Speaking of the A/C panel. I have been thinking about making a quality
replacement panel with built in LED lighting. But, in order to do that I
would need a panel that will probably end up being destroyed. And here's my
questions to all of you out there:
Does anyone have an old A/C panel that they would be willing to donate to
me?
Almost any condition panel will do as long as it's still pretty much in one
piece. Even if it is melted from the lights it will be OK. Would somebody be
willing to send that panel to me? I will offer something in return... some
cool D part or something. :)
If anyone can help me, please let me know via private email at
tomcio'AT'gtemail.net

Thank you

Tom Niemczewski
tomcio@xxxxxxxxxxx