[DML] LED 3898 Available

Stian,
  The 3898 or BA7 base bulb is available from
http://www.netdisty.net/cross/ or www.ledtronics.com
When you go to the site search their cross reference list (By
Incandescent No.) 3898.
This LED bulb is available in 16 colors. From there the links are
dead.
  I tried emailing them awhile back with no luck. So, you might want
to give them a call.
Like I mentioned before, I met there sales guy a couple years ago.
They were very proud of their products back then.

  If you call them let them know what you want to use them for. They
might have something with a wider beam.
And let us know what there prices are.

  Also, I seen their 1156 and 1157 bulbs. They are very nice. They
fill the housings in our tail lights really good. Except they are
very expensive. They not only project out like Jamstraits but they
have LED's that wrap around the base 360 degrees.
http://www.netdisty.net/netdistyshop/led-automotive.htm

Good Luck,
Mike
Vin# 1113