[DML] LED lights & Paris Hilton

OK, this posting has nothing to do with Paris Hilton, but it got your
attention, so you might as well read the part about LED's anyway.
> As some of you know, I'm in the business of making things out of LED's
> (Tireflys, etc.). Our purchasing power of about 100,000,000 LED's per year makes
> them pretty darn cheap. If you need some high brightness LED's for
> prototyping, just let me know the specs. I need to know the milliamp, nanometer range
> (color), and beam width (focus) required. Our products are made in China, and
> I can have the factory send some for your prototyping purposes. It usually
> takes about a week to get them. Send me a private email to request them.
> I am not selling them, so proto quantities only, please.
One of our new products uses custom LED's that when microprocessor blended,
creates up to 16.7 million colors by wireless remote control.
You can see them on our website at
http://www.tireflys.com/products/colormorphics.asp

This system will be installed on one of my DeLoreans at Pigeon Forge.
See you there! (Ken, please mail me $5 for the Pigeon Forge plug)

Daniel Deutsch (Orlando)
#15779 & #3356