From: Mike [mailto:mquinto@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 10:05 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] RE: LED lights

Hi John,
  I remember you and I had this conversation before about lenses. I
had this same conversation with Jamstrait also. We were looking at
these replacement bulbs for our military vehicle. We tested them
through several lenses. The worst was a lens with a swirl pattern. It
totally absorbed the light.
But for the DeLorean Lenses I believe it works. You had told me that
you had some samples from Jamstrait you tested. I believe you told me
it was the Super-Brights. Not the Hyper-brights which are a huge
difference.

  Also, Amp draw has never been an issue with me. It's
the response time and the look.
I did my front blinker, side marker, and door lights 4 years ago. I
finally did my rear tail lights a year ago after I got rear ended.

As for the Dash I think they fill the dash pretty good and I'm very
happy the way it all came out.
Anyone who is interested in the indiglow Dash and A/C panel Kit, I
think they are great as well.

Stian I believe is now running Dash LED's now with green illumination.
If your out there Stian, how do they look?

Take care,
Mike
Vin#1113

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews