[DML] LED Lights Update

I had made a post earlier about LED lights...
Well to update that, I have them now.
I researched them for days and bought hundreds of dollars worth of
these from all sorts of sources.
Now that I have tested them out today I think I have founf the perfect
combination of LED lights.

I bought a BUNCH of these bulbs so I can sell them as kits
for a good price.

I am going to add these to my website for now.
Right now I have the DOOR LIGHT CONVERSION KIT on
http://www.dfwdmc.com - go to STORE and then PARTS.
The complete door light kit is $29.99 with free shipping.

Soon I will have kits for the console, and the dash.
So far all of the external lights (blinkers, brake, etc.)
have not been as good looking as the original 1156 bulbs.

I am experimenting with different colors for the dash,
white, blue and blacklight for a glow-in-the-dark effect.
I will keep everyone posted on that.
I also have dome light LED's but they are not as
bright as the original bulbs, but look great and use very
little power.

I hope I am not coming off as too much of a seller on here,
but I feel that this is an upgrade that all of us can benefit from
by allowing us to leave our doors open for long periods of time
without running down the battery.
By buying them in bulk and selling them as kits I am simplfying
it for everyone else and saving your batteries!

Thanks,
- Videobob
VIN#5278