[DML] Pigeon Forge Rooms Clarification #2

[DML] Pigeon Forge Rooms Clarification #2

Hello again
I am still receiving a lot of questions on rooms

The only one we ran out of was the lower cost rooms at Smokey Shadows, I had
reserved about 20 more that we used in Memphis but they went this time.  We
have added rooms at the Grand. This is the place the car show will be at Fri and
Sat and is the same property management so there are rooms.  The rooms at the
Grand are $66.  It is .8 mile from the Smokey Shadows and is connected by a
back road so that it takes about a minute to get there and Thursday night is
the only night that we will have an event at the Smokey shadow.

WE WILL NOT RUN OUT OF ROOMS

I added more of the tower rooms non smoking at Smokey Shadows and there is
over 70 rooms of those available and if we need more rooms after that there is
plenty at the Grand at this point.

The Grand will let me add rooms as I need them in blocks of 20 as I did.

I have to give back unfilled rooms as of May 15th so that is when rooms may
get tight.

Again no need to worry there are PLENTY of rooms.

Remember my plea to register early you can always cancel LOL

thanks for making this a huge success.

Ken