[DML] Re: Flux / Speaker Box

List,

While I am usually excited to hear about new items for Deloreans,
I was disappointed to see a post about a new item that markets
itself by "slamming" other products that are already out there.
Whether the "slam" was intentional or not, it's now out there.

There are many vendors and part-time enthusiasts out there that
are building flux capacitor knock-offs, time circuit knock-offs
and speaker box enclosures that include flux capacitors and they
all market their products in a positive manner.  Delorean Motor
Center and Delorean Custom Fabrication Services are two of such
places that market these products.

I do not have a problem with someone saying that they build the
best flux capacitor or best speaker box, but there is no need
to slam other similar products just because you do not feel they
accurately depict the BTTF movie props with the parts they use.
Just as you do not intend to use the original FC box because of
cost and size, others have reasons for using the parts they use.
Just because someone does something different does not mean that
it is a mistake or wrong, it just means that it is different.

For those of you who are looking for BTTF type props and upgraded
sound boxes that are out there now, check out Delorean Motor Center
(www.DeloreanMotorCenter.com) and Delorean Custom Fabrication
Services (www.ExoticDMC.com).  And of course, good luck to VB.

Let's try to keep things positive.
See you in the Future.