[DML] Re: Replacing exhaust manifold gasket

[DML] Re: Replacing exhaust manifold gasket

The ease of this job depends on the condition of the exhaust. If it is
all rusty, etc. - then this job will not be to easy. I would recommend
spraying the parts with a lubricant such as WD-40 and let it sit over
night before attempting. The worst thing that can happen is a stud
breaking-because of the lack of room its not too easy to drill and
extract. All you need to do is remove the nuts from the studs going to
the block-6 I believe, and the 2 nuts on the studs at the outlet of
the exhuast manifold.
Then it should just come right out. Use anti-seize when you
reassemble.