[DML] DCS Pigen forge hotel rooms updated update

[DML] DCS Pigen forge hotel rooms updated update

Well I got a quick flurry of e-mails and a little shuffling by a few pople
that would rather be at the Grand so we have a limited number of the $59 rooms
at Smokey Shadows now (I think 5).

The only rooms that we are running low on are non smoking tower rooms.  At
this time I have 17 of those left.

But

There are plenty of rooms available as we have a total of 60 Tower suites at
Smokey shadows, 5 economy rooms and 20 economy rooms at the Grand and if we
need more we can have more at the Grand.

The Grand and Smokey Shadows are owned by KMS Resorts so they are the same
properties. They also own the Family Inn across from the Grand.

Thanks for your support.

Ken