Re: [DML] Hazard Switch

A quick look over the diagram and I'm likely to guess the switch, or a
wire to it.

A simple test is to unplug the switch, push it in so it is active, and
see if you get a continuity. If it wasnt for being so late, I'd pull my
switch out (my dash is all apart) and tell you which pins should make a
contact.

If it is indeed the switch (cant get any connection to the pin for the
driver side of the lights) on the switch itself, then it probably just
needs a cleaning. It doesnt take much to take the switch apart either
(be gentle, dont abuse it). Simple design inside, if you take the
lightbulb piece out, put it back in straight (i put mine in with a
slight turn so it didnt line up properly, took awhile to unclip it to
get it out to fix).

Samuel