From: David Teitelbaum [mailto:jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2004 4:13 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: Houston Experience

It sounds like you should have visited DMCH BEFORE you bought this
car. At the very least you might have had the car inspected by someone
familiar with Deloreans before you plunked down your money for this
particular car. Your anger should have been directed at the person you
bought the car from, not the shop that explained what you did to
yourself. Steve and James will help you spend your money now trying to
get it right but you could have avoided this by either buying another
car or barganing the price on this one to account for all the repairs
that it will need. In the long run you are always better off having
the car serviced by someone who knows what they are doing. Even a call
to DMCH before might have tipped you off as to the car's condition,
DMCH keeps records on all the cars they service. Even if they couldn't
tell you anything about this car than that in itself would be a
warning because the car is so close that they SHOULD know all about
it. Be prepared to spend a lot more as you use the car and find other
things that aren't right. When you don't do your "homework" before
buying a car you know nothing about you get yourself into situations
like this.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

[long quote trimmed by moderator]