RE: [DML] Exhaust note of DMCH Engine

When I visited DMCH recently, they fired up one of the new modified engines
with the new exhaust on it... I thought it sounded deep and throaty, and had
a Harley-esque type of rumble.

It reminded me of an old Chevy truck with a set of glass packs.
You could feel that deep vibration in your bones like you do with a Harley.
I mentioned that I thought this would be a little TOO loud in the cab, and
the tech agreed that it could give you a headache on a long trip.

However, as a dude who rides a Harley most of the time I think I would get
used to it, and it certainly added some "balls" to the car so it didn't sound
like balloon when you let the air out of it.

Let's face it, the stock exhaust sucks and sounds like Yugo when you floor
it.

My stock pipes are now a garden ornament in my yard and I have a custom set
of glass packs on, not near as loud as the DMCH pipes, but still sound good.

FYI - I might have bought a set of the DMCH pipes as an impulse buy when I
was down there, but they were sold out.
I think I will wait on it now and see what else comes down the pike at the
PF show.
- Videobob
VIN#5278