[DML] DMCH consideration

I'll tell all of you exactly what I told Stephen and everyone else at DMCH:  if not for them, I would not own this wonderful car.  Their presence encourages me to recommend DeLorean ownership to others.

I don't have the time to do more than casual automotive work.  If not for DMCH being available and affordable, my car would be rotting in the garage.

Did I say affordable?   Yes!   Their repair bills are typically lower than the
equivalent repair on my other vehicles.  They have always been friendly and considerate, which I appreciate.

Any issues I may have had, I've taken up with them rather than complain about it
publicly.  As long as I am satisfied with the results, I see no reason to cast
aspersions.  However, I am happy to discuss any relative merits of specific products and services they offer, as I have in the past.

I did not comment on the high-power engine in this thread since I've done so repeatedly in the archives, and besides I don't have an automatic.

The bottom line is that if DMCH closed up shop today, I would sell my car tomorrow.

Gus Schlachter
Austin, TX
VIN #4695