[DML] Tires (again?) XGT's Chrome and other dumb questions

[DML] Tires (again?) XGT's Chrome and other dumb questions

I bought a set of Steger's chromed rims and have them sitting here in
the middle of the living room gleaming.
For those of you curous about them, I think they look damn good,
but I am not sure if they are a good value.
They cost $800.00 + core.
The deposit on the exchange is $800, so you need to fork over about
$1700 or so initially, and then you need to pay to have your tires
switched and then send the rims back.
This is an out of pocket costs of over $1000 if you keep your own
tires....Not to mention loosing your old rims, which appearantly are
worth $800 to Don Steger so I suppose you could get that for a
set....meaning you are spending about $1800, or $450.00 per rim!
Damn, now that I think about it I feel hosed!
You can buy some damned nice rims for that sort of bread!
Also, the black paint on the inside seems like it would come off easily.
There was a lot of overspray in little bits on the front of the rim
and I could easily scratch it off with my finger nail.
So time will tell.

However, the point of this post was not to bash Don's rims,
but to talk about tires.
I have heard that so far the best choice for tires are the
MICHELLIN XGT PILOTS.
However, what are the exact sizes needed front and back?

What are the original tire sizes that the factory reccomended?

The reason I ask is because the cheap-o tires that came on my car have
165-60R14's in front, and those seem very small to me, and I can't
even find this size anywhere. The Pilots only go down to 185's,
yet I have heard of people putting 195's on.
SO what is the proper size for the front?

I figure I might as well put NEW tires on these expensive ass rims.

Thanks.
- Videobob
VIN# 5278