[DML] Does anyone want a DeLorean with a Northstar V-8 for $8000?

[DML] Does anyone want a DeLorean with a Northstar V-8 for $8000?

That's right, a Northstar V-8 installed in your DeLorean for $8000.00.
What's the catch you ask?

I need 5 people to do this.

I have a friend here in Fort Worth, Texas who is a turbo expert.
He has been custom building motor mouonts, exhausts and turbos for
import racing cars for years and sells his parts all over the world.
We were discussing the ideas of pumping power into my DeLorean and I
mentioned how awesome the Northstar V-8 DeLorean was, and that I heard
that someone will install it for $20,000.00.
My buddy laughed.
He told me he could do for half of that.
...as a matter of fact he just put one in a Fiero.

We discussed the idea for a while and I asked him:
"What is the absolute cheapest we could put these engines into Deloreans?"
He replied that if we could get several people all at once to help
cover  his costs of making adapter plates, motor mounts and etc that
he could get the used engines in good shape and install them with all
of the computer equipment along with it for about $8000.00 each.
Basically, the entire PRV engine and electronics would be changed out.
I don't think I need to explain the advantages of this!

The details are:

We need FIVE people to sign up in order to do it.
The work will take about 30-60 days per car, in sequence.
The first person up, or next person up will need to provide 50%
deposit of $4000.00, with the rest paid on pick up.
Everyone else on the list will need to place a $1000.00 deposit
in order to get on the list.

You are responsible for transportation of the car to and from
Fort Worth, Texas.

If there are enough people interested, and willing to put up deposits
then we can do it.

If we can't get 5 people, he will do individuals but it may cost more,
as much as $10,000 each.
He can also install other engines if you like.
Other ideas are the Olds Aroura, and the Acura Legend 3.3.

Please contat me if you are interested.
I will keep this option open for a little while, if there is no
interest in it I will drop it.

- Videobob
VIN#5278