[DML] Re: HOOD WANTED

Josh, et. al.,
     I bought two lined hoods over the past few years with dents,
dings, and wrinkles.  I recently had one of them repaired by P.J.
Grady in NY.  The difference is stunning!  The hood no longer has any
dings, dents, or wrinkles at all.  Due to age, weathering, shipping,
and neglect, there's a slight "X" if you look at just the right angle,
but otherwise it's absolutely beautiful.  The "X" was there when I
bought the hood and it was very pronounced.  The workmanship by the
folks at P.J. Grady have toned this down so that you can only see it
at a certain angle.  I had planned on putting it on my car but there
are so many people out there looking for a lined hood, and since I
have two I'd be willing to part with this one.  The only issues one
might have with it are the fact that a few holes had to be drilled in
the fiberglass "X" frame to knock out the dents.  I've filled them in
with Black RTV and weatherstrip seal, but when you look you can see
them only when you open the hood.  I wasn't concerned with that since
I don't show the car with the hood up.
     I highly recommend P.J. Grady's in NY for stainless repair,
especially the lined hoods.  They worked wonders with mine and when I
get around to it I will send them the other hood and a quarter panel I
just picked up on ebay for perfecting.

Josh, drop me an email.  I need a RHS arm rest....

Thanks,
Matthew
VIN 16816