[DML] Raffle car Update

The Raffle car is gaining in momentum.

A BIG thanks to Dave Swingle.  His efforts went above and beyond the call of
duty in doing some more detail work on the car and spending a full day on it
to get it into perfect running condition.  He ran a radiator pressure check (no
leaks) rechecked the brakes, a little more tweeking on the engine (runs like
a champ) and overall clean up ( lots of overspray).
Dave and Rich did the final fuel system and engine check last weekend as well.

The car is looking great and to add to it we have had interest in the car
from many DeLorean Suppliers,

DMC Houson has donated a variety of parts to improve the function and looks
of the car.
I will publish a list of the parts that they have donated later so you can
see the detail that has gone into this car.

My thanks to James and Stephen for helping on this project.  They really went
above and beyond the call of duty on this one and again deserve a big thanks.
 This takes the car from being just a good car to a great car.

P.J. Grady has also donated a number of parts to the car as well and again I
will list those parts later on a list as soon as we get everything done.

Rob and I have worked together for years and I appreciate his and Deb's
continous support for the projects I get into no matter how wild they may be.

DeLorean Motor Center has also donated parts to the car and again my thanks
to Don and all involved. They have added nice finishing touches to the car that
the new owner will definately appreciate.

The car is ready for the Parade and if all goes well we will try to drive it
after the St Patricks day Parade in Chicago down to Cincinnati and drive it in
the parade here the next day then drive it back to Chicago.

Next major trip will be to Pigeon Forge.

Tickets are going well so go to www.Deloreancarshow.com and reserve our
raffle ticket and sign up for the DeLorean Car Show.  We have more surprises to
come so stay tuned for more.

Starting next month we will be advertising in Hemmings for this show and
after the show we will continue to advertise for the magazine so we will be a
permanent prescence in the magazine from now on.

SEE YOU IN PIGEON FORGE Y'ALL

More pictures of the Raffle car will be in the DeLorean Car Show Magazine to
be issued in April.

Ken
DeLorean Car Show Inc
DeLorean Car Show Magazine