[DML] Carbureted PRV

Has anyone switched their fuel injected PRV to a carbureted PRV?

Does anyone know of the cost of a crate Carbureted version PRV engine? preferably the Vovlo B-28A version?

>From what I can tell through the DMCNews archives and some volvo engine searches is that the PRV B-27 (which had a carburetor) was installed on Volvo 260's from 1976 to 1978, and the engine had problems.  But in 1979 or maybe it was 1980 (conflicting information from different websites) it appears they issued the B-28A PRV (carbureted as well), which solved the problems of the B-27.  Just after that, the B-28F (fuel injected version, one used on Delorean) became standard.

And yes, I'm aware of how superior the fuel injection is and how I'd be unable to smog it here in California.  Still, I'd be very interested in learning how difficult and costly the swap would be, and am hoping maybe someone has already done it.

Thanks,
Ben
VIN 4613