[DML] Re: HOOD WANTED

Bob, how'd you wreck it? And if you are looking for a hood for a
good price, and want one in great shape, I'd just go with one of
houston's hoods from the 83's. I knwo people waiting months trying
to get a gas flap hood, or grooved line hood. You might want to ask
Josh Hadleman here on the list as he has several parts D's right
now, and maybe he'll have a lined hood, but he has been trying to
buy my gas flap hood for a year, no one want to part with the gas
flap hood. Best of luck. Was the accident your fault or someone
else's.

Joe

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Robert Moseley" <videobob@xxxx>