From: saalexander2000 [mailto:stuartalexander@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2004 5:20 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: cigar ring illumination

I noticed the same thing with mine and disconnected it too.  I never
did find out why it was like this.

Stuart

16686

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, billsfanmd@xxxx wrote:
> A while back an owner at one of the NJ social's noticed my cigar
ring light was on even when the car was off and the key out. He
mentioned that it should not be lit and would drain the battery. We
then disconnected it. Since I am finishing the nit picky stuff I
wanted to get that fixed. Should that green light on the ring stay
on? only when the key is on? any help would be appreciated...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews