[DML] Parts Car...one more time...

Hey Gang,

Well, in my efforts to help Ken and Dave Bauerle with parting out
unrestorable cars, I've been told about, or come across a few other cars
out there that have been sitting, or have been started to be parted out,
and the owners have abandoned them.  I'm happy to report that at least
three of these cars are now in the more than capable hands of Ken
Koncelik, and he is in the process of returning them to the road! (that
makes 8 now for those of you keeping track...haha)

However, after looking long and hard, I did finally find another car
that had the right combination of elements to be nothing more than a new
parts car.  It has a few very good components, low mileage, (approx
30,000) but it is missing some vital elements. (like almost everything
that bolts onto the car from the passenger cabin back, including the
engine!) Additionally, the car has been exposed to the elements for
about 3 years, and the interior pieces mostly need redyed and/or recovered.

Frame is shot...and will most likely be donated to Rich and his new
welding company.  Wheels are currently being sandblasted along with the
ones from the fire car, and all the good original NCT tires have been
saved.  If you have a need for a specific part or parts to get your car
perfect for Pigeon Forge, and don't have a lot of money to do it...shoot
me an e-mail off list, (jhaldeman(AT)fuse.net) I can probably help you
out.  Be aware that these parts are used.  If you are looking for normal
wear items like door struts, angle drives, brake rotors/calipers, shocks
and the like, talk to Rob Grady, DMC Houston, John Hervey or your other
favorite parts suppliers.

I also have pictures, if anyone wants to see roughly where I started, I
can send them upon request.

Thanks for your time,
Josh
VIN 5102 - Mine (still undergoing repairs, but back home)
VIN 15964 - Dad's (my everyday driver)
VIN 3951 - Restoration project (watching for Ken)
VIN 5609 - Parts
VIN 11289 - Fire Damaged Car/Parts
VIN 10263 - Parts

PS- my neighbor has threatened to call the zoning board because my
driveway looks like a used DeLorean lot instead of a residence, so
please help me keep her happy by buying some parts! (haha)