[DML] 4.3L V6 conversions

Hi group!

It seems like a few months back some people were talking about setting up a business doing 4.3 liter chevy v6 conversions for the DeLorean. I remember who evers idea it was came up with preliminary pricing and everything. I'd really like to do an engine conversion eventually on my car, but I'm no mechanic. I was just curious as to what has happened to this idea. Maybe it's something Rich W's new company could do on the side, seing as he's got just about more experience than anyone customizing DeLoreans. On a side note I think it's incredible over 22 years after the demise of DMC that new companies are still starting up every year to cater to the hobby. Long live the DeLorean! :-)

Louie Golden
VIN 5252 Charlotte, NC

Buy and sell stocks in NFL teams! Get paid dividends every time your team wins! Free limited-time trial at http://www.AllSportsMarket.com/Index.asp?Refer=delomail