[DML] Re: My first drive in my Delorean

For the abrupt (hard) shifts make sure the vacuum modulator is hooked
up and the hoses are not leaking. You may need a line pressure
adjustment or this could be a sign of a failing shift computer or a
bad modulator. Also check the trans fluid level as per the manual. For
the speedo the venders sell a decal and you can have the speedo
recalibrated by them or done locally. They also sell speedos already
done. Pick a vender and call for more info on the speedo. If you don't
have any manuals with the car order a set and 2 oil filters and a
drain adapter. Go to dmcnews.com and register on the DoD. Check all
the fluid levels, flush the brakes, and check the tire pressures.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757