[DML] Re: Inaccurate RADAR readings?

Can the stainless steel and/or shape of the DeLorean give inaccurate RADAR readings?

No. Stainless steel will reflect radar waves just as well as painted sheet metal will, and
there's nothing about hte DeLorean's shape that would mess a signal up.

>From what I understand, the police will often claim you were going faster that you really
were. This is a really below-the-belt strategy if you ask me. The idea is that if you weren't
actually looking at your speedo, or are sufficiently nervous, you might accidently "admit"
to  going that fast, then get nailed with a bigger fine. At that point, it's your word against
the  officer's, which could easily mean you'd be SOL in traffic court. The one time I've been
pulled over (not even for speeding, but for crossing the yellow lines to avoid a dip), and
the officer asked if I knew I was going about 48 in a 30 (I wasn't).

So unless you actually got a ticket for it, I wouldn't sweat it. If you did, and it was for going
faster than you really were, fight it. You might not win, but you might at least get the fine
reduced to what it "should" be.