[DML] Reproduction License Plates for TIME MACHINES

[DML] Reproduction License Plates for TIME MACHINES

Just in case anyone is interested,
in my quest to reproduce some of the props seen in BTTF I have made
some of the most authentic reproduction license plates ever.

I have two available.
One is the infamous "OUTATIME" plate.
This is a 1985 California plate with "OUTATIME" on it.

The second is the 2015 Future plate.
It is bright orange with chrome bar code, EXACTLY like the one in the
movie, most likely better since the printing technology is much better
now.

These are mounted on real metal license plate blanks, printed on high
quality vinyl using a $16,000 thermal ribbon printer, and then
laminated with a durable clear laminate for protection.
Suitable for outdoor use.
These are museum quality in my opinion.
I put a lot of hours in reproducing these, searching for materials
with all the correct colors and getting them perfect.
Now they are.

I felt it was important to mention that I offer these for those of you
who have made time machines out of your cars, or are planning on it
soon. These also look great hanging on the wall or in a frame for you
fans out there.
These are great for parades and car shows too!

They are only $49.99 each with FREE shipping and there is a limited
quanity on hand and I most likely won't go through all the trouble to
make more.

You may visit my website at
http://www.dfwdmc.com and buy directly online via PAYAPAL.
Photos on the website if you need to know how they look.

Thanks to everyone!
- Videobob
VIN#5278