[DML] Re: White DeLorean?

If you are referring to the photos of the complete white out car
that were taken at the Delorean Motor Company open house and car
show, I took those photos for Tamir (he was unable to attend it)
and I did speak to the owner of the car for at least 20 minutes.

This car is owner and licensed in Texas.  The current owner did
not do the original paint job, but he has painted just about all
the parts that were not white when he bought the car and has now
given it a complete white out look.

The owner did put on DMC Houston polished wheels just prior to
the show, so I'm sure that Warren took the order or James Espey
talked to him at some point.  I did not get the impression that
the owner took the car on long road trips.

Later,
Rich W.