From: advantics@xxxxxxx [mailto:advantics@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 3:53 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Re: won't start (Testing David T's theory)

I pulled the injector and plugged the hole, but didn't get any fuel. When
starting the car it "acts" like it wants to start but the second you let of
the
key it dies. I'm getting fuel to the distributor but not to the injectors.
It
seems like the only gas the engine is getting is through the cold start
valve.
Like I said previously, I've replaced everything from the tank to the
injectors but I'm not getting fuel to the engine. I haven't replaced the
frequency
valve yet. Could it be gummed and stuck open, or am I chasing my tail again?

Thanks
John 5326 &1383

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews