[DML] Locked out of car!! Keys inside. Anyway to get in??? UPDATE, & Ha

[DML] Locked out of car!! Keys inside. Anyway to get in??? UPDATE, & Happy Ending

Success, I managed to get it unlocked!!!!

First, thanks to all who gave me advice on different methods of
entry. I was amazed to see how many were willing to help with this
situation.

First off after I posted my first message I decided to take a drive
out to where the car was before it was loaded, (where they locked
the keys in), when I got there it was right about to be loaded and
someone had accidentally hit the lock button thinking it was the
door handle, and well we all know what happened when they closed it.
Anyways, someone must've been on my side today, because it was not
slammed shut just caught on the safety latches. After assessing the
situation and seeing the keys dangling from the ignition, a
stainless bar was formed and bent so that If I lifted slightly on
the door, I could insert it past the weatherstripping, and after
turning it around, it would come down on the lock mechanism. Bingo,
it is now unlocked and on its way.

It took me all of 5 minutes to get in once I got out there, just
major unnecessary stress on my part. I made them hold the keys this
time. I got extremely lucky that it wasn't slammed shut all the way.
Finally a little luck on my side for once.

They also apoligised about threating to return it to me locked.
Always funny how many people are so confused by our cars isn't it?
Makes me think those goofy labels they sell for our doors might be
worth it?

So thanks for all the suggestions and look forward to seeing all of
you in Pigeon Forge this year.

Thanks again,

Joe O'Brien