From: now100handed [mailto:now100handed@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2004 7:19 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Pigeon Forge 04

Some of my friends and I wanted to go to Pigeon Forge this year(all
being big D fans, but all non-owners....).I was wondering if the show
held on Saturday this year will be open to the public?  The website
isn't really clear...do i need to just register like im not entering
a car...?

Duane Arnett
KY

To visit your group on the web, go to: