[DML] The rack---The end

List:  I humbly apologize to the subject of this post for being so late.
On Wednesday, January 13, at !:00 p.m. (the day after my rack story) I
answered my phone to hear:  "This is Stephen at DeLorean Motor Company"
(I'm not sure about his name as I went into mild shock when I heard D.M.C.)

He said, "How are you today?"  I said I was doing pretty good, but I guess I'm going to get chewed out now!  He said "no, not at all.  I called to thank you for bringing this matter to my attention."

I about fell off my chair!!  It turns out he knew nothing about it.  He said he went to look for it (the rack), found the crate and the letter still in it, but no rack.  He said he was sorry this happened and they were going to make changes in procedures to assure this sort of thing never happens again.  He also said he  would see to it that I got a full refund. (Feeling somewhat guilty) I said he could just give me a credit.  But he said," No, that would lock you in to having to deal with us" and he wanted that to be my decision. Can you believe that!

One week after our conversation, Wednesday the 20th, I received a full refund.  DMCH can be assured they will get it all back and more.  I would not hesitate in the future to deal with a company that has treated me so honestly and has been more than fair with me.

It is reassuring to know that all of the dealers and vendors we have to depend on are of this caliber!

Thank you, Stephen - Thank you, DMCH

George Caprita

To visit your group on the web, go to: