      1. catalytic converter removal
           From: "stainlessillusion2000" <dmcman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Prototype Delorean AGAIN!
           From: "deloreand" <ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: catalytic converter removal
           From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: catalytic converter removal
           From: stefano putgioni <stefano_put@xxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: DeLorean Door Seals...
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Lotus Esprit gearbox, same as the DMC
           From: MichaelRPack1@xxxxxx
      7. DeLoreans on MG Rebroadcast
           From: "Dave Swingle" <swingle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. idle revisited
           From: Louie Golden <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Lotus Esprit gearbox, same as the DMC
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: idle revisited
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: idle revisited
           From: "Jerry Harry" <jlharry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: idle revisited
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: idle revisited
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: catalytic converter removal
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
     15. wishing everyone a Merry Christmas
           From: Eric Itzel <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: catalytic converter removal
           From: Louie Golden <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: idle revisited
           From: Louie Golden <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 08:35:41 -0000
   From: "stainlessillusion2000" <dmcman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: catalytic converter removal

i was considering removing the catalytic converter off my delorean,
i heard that if you do so, it will increase horsepower and breathe
better, is this true?, can anyone help me out!

Message: 2