      1. Re: http://papertoys.com/delorean.htm
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Replacing the solenoids?
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. RE: Re: Replacing the solenoids?
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. RE: Re: Automatic shifting troubles
           From: MichaelRPack1@xxxxxx
      5. RE: Carpet
           From: MichaelRPack1@xxxxxx
      6. Re: BTTF Car Props = Building Plans
           From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. RE: delorean christmas cards....
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: DMC
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: rule of 20K poll
           From: "funkstuf" <funkstuf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: BTTF Car Props = Building Plans
           From: "gullwingmagazine" <gullwingmagazine@xxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: The Dragon
           From: deloreanss@xxxxxxx
     12. RE: Has this ever happened to you, to anyone?
           From: "K. Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Has this ever happened to you, to anyone?
           From: "Robert Moseley" <videobob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. DMC spotted in Red Bank, NJ
           From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx>
     15. Ignition switch
           From: S E Ableman <s.ableman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Delorean buy in Europe near AUSTRIA!!!
           From: "austriandmc" <austriandmc@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 03:57:37 -0000
   From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: http://papertoys.com/delorean.htm

Got one of these at SEDOC on white posterboard. Copied onto silver
laser printer stock (two sided at Wal-Mart: silver one side, gold on
other) and handed out to Sunday School kids. One actually built. Looks
quite good.

Bill Robertson

>--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jpaulkelman" <Paul.KELMAN@xxxx> wrote:
> Check out the link