           From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Rear Louver Needed
           From: jimbo0946@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 02:11:43 -0000
   From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Spark Plug Wires

Martin G. of Delorean.uk swears by them.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "slowlydownward1313"
<slowly_downward_1313@xxxx> wrote:
> I'm in the middle of aquiring parts for a 30k service. Today, I
> noticed that my car, which I've owned only 12 months, is
> running "Bougicord 403" spark plug wires.
> Does anyone know about these wires? Are they better or worse than
> Bosch? The website www.bougicord.com states:
>
> "Bougicord® proposes a great choice of original parts to you for all
> types of vehicles, which you drive Audi or a Volvo, Nissan or
> Peugeot, we have the parts that you need."
>
> Any thoughts on these wires?

Message: 2
   Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 20:39:58 -0500
   From: jimbo0946@xxxxxxx
Subject: Rear Louver Needed

Well I am sad to say that some people just don't have respect for our
cars.  I had mine parked on a side street and some @sshole decided to try
and walk over it.  I came back with a foot print on my front bumper, hood,
top, and a foot through the rear louver.  That son of a b!tch.  Anyway, I
was wondering if anyone here has one for sale or knows of where I can find
one.

Thanks,
Jim
VIN#15880