      1. Re: Re: Failed emissions!!!
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      2. RE: possible fuel pump failure?
           From: "Chuck Kay" <chuckkay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Disputing the $25,0000 rule
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: Re: High Voltage Coils (Pertronix)
           From: kayoong@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: Failed emissions!!!
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Re Switched DeLo Grounds
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re Re: Switched DeLo Grounds
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Disputing the $25,0000 rule
           From: "spaceace3113" <spaceace3113@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Re: possible fuel pump failure?
           From: Andrew Prentis <aprentis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Kayo Ong's Coil
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Disputing the $25,0000 rule
           From: billsfanmd@xxxxxxx
     12. stainless DMC license plate
           From: billsfanmd@xxxxxxx
     13. RE: Re: Disputing the $25,0000 rule
           From: Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Cooling system related howto
           From: jordan rubin <nuttenschleuder@xxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: stainless DMC license plate
           From: "Mark" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. D owners in the Charlotte NC area
           From: Eric Itzel <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Cooling system related howto
           From: mike.griese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     18. [Fwd: Re: Re: Failed emissions!!!]
           From: Robert Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: Cooling system related howto
           From: "Dave Swingle" <swingle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. $10,000 vs $25,000 DeLoreans
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Jag Shop controversey
           From: john fredt <hecklerkochgmbh@xxxxxxxxx>
     22. Re: Re: Kayo Ong's Coil
           From: kayoong@xxxxxxx
     23. Re: stainless DMC license plate
           From: id <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx>
     24. RE: Cooling system related howto
           From: "K. Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     25. DeLorean 5003 now parked
           From: "TalksToGod" <5n-@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 20:34:38 EST
   From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re: Failed emissions!!!

In a message dated 11/5/03 7:27:13 PM Central Standard Time,
acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I just did a full ignition tune-up about 6 months ago, all stock
> parts except for the plugs which I used bosch platinum+4. The
> catalytic converter was replaced by the previous owner in 1999. The
> air filter appears to be clean.
>
> Adam

I have heard that the platinum plugs aren't good in the PRV engine.  perhaps
that is a contributing factor?  I know Grady won't use them (unless you make
him, LOL)

Andy

Message: 2