      1. firestone tires my friends
           From: "funkstuf" <funkstuf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Ignition system failure = faulty coil
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Fiero Delorean Kit?
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Larry Flint
           From: "delorean58982001" <delorean58982001@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. radio reception
           From: "delorean58982001" <delorean58982001@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. What to do with the Dummy switches
           From: rbgordon00@xxxxxxx
      7. RE: Re: Fiero Delorean Kit?
           From: "Jack Singer" <jsinger@xxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Larry Flint
           From: "Brian McCool" <bjmccool@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: angle-drive
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Larry Flint
           From: "Nathan Gess" <gess@xxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Re: High Voltage Coils (Pertronix)
           From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: What to do with the Dummy switches
           From: "Michael Paine" <mpaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Larry Flint
           From: Louie Golden <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. AW: Re: HEI vs low voltage ignition
           From: "Elvis Nocita" <elvisnocita@xxxxxx>
     15. Re: Newbe here, Canadian cars for sale?