      1. RE: Re: Ignition system failure = faulty coil
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Dealing with Valeo.
           From: "Dave Swingle" <swingle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. RE: Miles Per Gallon and Trip Computer
           From: Pete Berveiler <zamphyr2000@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. RE: MPG / Trip Computer - inexpensive solution
           From: "Jeff" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxx>
      5. DeLorean Car Show Magazine issue 3
           From: kKoncelik@xxxxxxx
      6. 4984 hits the road at last
           From: "funkstuf" <funkstuf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Delorean Information and Assistance
           From: "IM2WITTY" <im2witty@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. Long Island this weekend
           From: doctorDHD@xxxxxxx
      9. Interiro Question
           From: steve trimble <stevetrimble52@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: A/C power drain
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. RE: Newbe here, Canadian cars for sale?