      1. Re: For Sale: The Best DeLorean in the World, Ever
           From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: what an outrage!!!
           From: "cyboexpo2002" <paul.mari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. plumbing
           From: "ablemanse" <s.ableman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: what an outrage!!!
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: I need a good DeLorean Quote
           From: "Brian McCool" <bjmccool@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: what an outrage!!!
           From: "Brian McCool" <bjmccool@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: what an outrage!!!
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: For Sale: The Best DeLorean in the World, Ever
           From: john fredt <hecklerkochgmbh@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: what an outrage!!!
           From: "Rustproof" <Rustproof@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Mileage
           From: Robert Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Seat Leather Installation
           From: Tom Watkins <dmctom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: what an outrage!!!
           From: Robert Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Mark your calendar
           From: steve trimble <stevetrimble52@xxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Re: Clusters
           From: Josh Keady <joshkeady@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. RE: Is our Vin list wrong?
           From: "Darkstar" <darkstarmedia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. sticking throttle and locks
           From: Louie Golden <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. delorean spotted in MD
           From: billsfanmd@xxxxxxx
     18. Re: Clusters
           From: "M. P. Olans" <mpolans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. RE: For Sale: The Best DeLorean in the World, Ever
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: DeLorean Shipping
           From: "M. P. Olans" <mpolans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Suspension Options for the DeLorean
           From: "captain_hydrogen" <captainhydrogen@xxxxxxx>
     22. RE: DeLorean Shipping
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     23. Re: Garages, Storage, and Spiders
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
     24. Re: Midnight madness
           From: "Video Bob" <videobob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     25. Ignition system failure
           From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 22:37:34 -0000
   From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: For Sale: The Best DeLorean in the World, Ever

Having a laugh!!!!!!  aren't you, Not hard to guess which car that

Cheers
Paul

www.dmc12.tk